Saint Louis, MO
Applied Technologies, a subsidiary of French Gerleman, is looking to add an Account Manager to our team. As an Account Manager with Applied Technologies, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing corporate relationships with key decision-makers throughout various client organizations. This requires the candidate to have experience engaging at all levels of organizations, specifically selling technology solutions at the executive level. This is a hunting role where you will be responsible for prospecting for new customers and opportunities. This professional will also be responsible for developing ROI-centric, project justification proposals for strategic initiatives related to Datacenter, Network, Communications, and Security Solutions. Ideally, this candidate will have had experience quoting technology products and solutions, and working with IT vendors, such as Cisco, Aruba, VMWare, NetApp, etc.
Salary Range $55,000 to $80,000
• Must have proven track record of developing new accounts and experience in business-oriented, technical proposal development.
• Develop and maintain sales pipeline while executing sales plan to maximize company revenue and profits.
• Experience in strategic account management and consultative sales
• Ability to build executive-level relationships.
• Strong written communication and presentation skills
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, confident, tenacious, and able to multi-task
• Self-starter with excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
• 2-3 Years of sales experience, preferably selling high-level IT solutions.
• Possess Sales Certifications for major technology vendors (i.e. Cisco, HPE, NetApp, Nimble, Aruba, VMWare, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• 401K (Company match contributions and annual profit-sharing plan)
• Life Insurance
• Long-Term Disability
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Legal Services
• Critical Illness
• Life Insurance
• Dependent Care/FSA
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
• Daily temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
French Gerleman is a fifth-generation family-owned distributor founded in 1923 with roots back to the late 1800’s. We specialize in providing profit-boosting automation, electrical supply, data communications, power transmission, safety products, and clean energy products to customers regionally, nationally, and internationally. Our dedicated team provides innovative product and supply chain solutions to support industrial, commercial, contractor, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) businesses and institutions.
Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, we have regional operations centers in Kansas City, KS; Quincy, IL; Columbia, MO; Springfield, MO; and Washington, MO. We are featured in the St. Louis Business Journal's annual list of Top 150 Privately Held Companies and, and in 2019 we were awarded the Family Business Award from Small Business Monthly.
French Gerleman is an Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required. Verification of citizenship required upon accepting employment. Candidates must comply with drug testing policies. French Gerleman participates in E-verify which is a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. See www.dhs.gov/E-Verify for additional information.
Connect with us on Social Media!